With the average age of retirement now 57 and with increased life expectancy meaning you are then likely to live at least another 30 years, planning is essential for a happy, fulfilled, and satisfying retirement.
How I can help you
I offer the Retirement Success Coaching Programme which will give you a great insight for your future. By taking the Retirement Success Profile (RSP©), you will be able to identify your personal retirement strengths and concerns and gain a positive anticipation for a great retirement!
I am your sounding board in a totally private and confidential way.
What the programme involves
As well as covering the usual topics of finances and health, this programme will enable you to:
- Discover what your ideal retirement looks like – then create a plan to make it happen!
- Learn about the 15 factors that contribute to a successful retirement – see how these relate to your personal expectations
- Evaluate your goals, life purpose and personal fulfilment needs, then plan how to achieve them
- Discuss any concerns you may have about retirement
- Find out if your dreams for retirement years match those of your spouse or partner
- Understand the values and beliefs that guide you and influence your decisions
- Learn how to make a positive transition into this new phase
- Create and live the balanced life you really want through an active, happy and satisfying retirement
- Identify and remove obstacles, such as limiting beliefs or negative inner voice, that stop you getting what you really want in your life
Outcomes from the coaching
- A 20 page interpretive report summarising assessment responses, and providing you with information about where you are now, and where you would like to be.
- A structured one-to-one process to discuss the report and interpret your responses