I received a book called Jump by Chris Henderson 6 years ago and parked it with my extensive library of books I have been decluttering over the New Year as part of this exercise I thought I should give Chris’s book a read and share it with you along with my own practical experience How […]
Many people understandably don’t want to talk about being coached, not wanting to show vulnerability as the general public often don’t really know what coaching is. Coaching is not therapy; it is the opportunity to stop and reflect and have a meaningful conversation with a trained professional, to find a way forward and get where […]
I have been coaching/mentoring/supervising coaches for 16 years. Doesn’t time fly. I have benefited so much from having meaningful conversations with a wide range of age groups, commercial sectors including all sorts of different types of people enabling me to learn so much and hopefully stay young at heart. There are so many different reasons […]
An EOT is an Employee Ownership Trust. For many years now, employees in the UK have been able to hold a stake in the businesses for which they work. Employee ownership, however, only really took off following The Nuttall Review of Employee Ownership in 2012. The following has been taken from a book called the […]
I have always been interested in Imposter Syndrome and Positive thinking. So, when a coachee of mine talked about lack of self-esteem, I thought between us we could investigate further into what this is all about. I purchased a secondhand book for less than a fiver written by called Nathaniel Branden in the 1990s. Unfortunately, […]
The question “What do I want to do with the rest of my life?” is now popping up with a regularity I’ve never seen before. Whether it’s the pandemic, marketplace upheaval, remote working, or other reasons, the question is everywhere. On the surface, it’s a question about “What do I do…?” But if you listen […]
In the old days, middle age used to be 35; the halfway point for our allotted “three score years and ten”. It is hardly the case these days, yet midlife crisis for men often happens in their early 40’s when maybe they feel time is running out and they haven’t achieved what they intended to, […]
As many of you know, I have been a Samaritan for a number of years. When I worked in Bournemouth, it kept Samaritans a bit of a secret. Since I returned to Tunbridge Wells and retrained, it feels only right to broadcast the importance of the Samaritans, whose mission statement is to try and reduce […]
At a recent networking session over Zoom, we were asked to comment in our 1-minute review “why do clients buy from me?” was a really interesting question to reflect upon and here are my initial thoughts, in no particular order. I am a really good listener which wasn’t always the case. My June Meaningful Moments […]
It has been intriguing seeing so many companies adapt to the difficulties of the last year. So many of the independent traders, when they have been allowed to, have increased their product lines, changed their offerings, improved their way of operating and have adapted to their customers’ needs. A lot of the ideas arise out […]
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- How to get results out of Leadership Teams
- Why is this a Christmas gift to me?
- How Companies/Coachees benefit from Coaching
- Self Esteem, the power of, or the lack of it!
- What do I want to do with the rest of my life?
- What does middle age and old age mean today?
- How to Listen
- Why use me as a coach or coach supervisor
- Coming out of a Pandemic, hopefully for good and how should leaders lead!
- Why I don’t believe in New Year resolutions
- Staying positive in life makes the world of difference
- Imposter Syndrome 2021
- How Coaching can be successful for you
- What do I do? I am a coach, mentor, very good listener through being a Samaritan and a coach supervisor
- The Impact of Lockdown
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now