This is the title of a book by Sally Pearce who I coached nearly 10 years ago. The book is a business owner’s step by step guide to creating a great brand. Helping a new business to identify its niche and stand out from the crowd. I wish I had had this book 18 years […]
A number of my articles have focused on how different it is to be both an employer and an employee since Covid. Here is another after I recently sat in on a webinar hosted by Tentwo.org and these were my takeaways. 76% of employees want flexible hours after Covid 52% of the larger employers give […]
Following on from my last Meaningful Moments, I want to continue focusing on what is important running a successful company. The majority of my thoughts and ideas come from the Employee Ownership Conference, I attended in Liverpool a few weeks ago. One of the case studies focused on the fact that people’s performance still needs […]
In early October I had the opportunity of going back to Liverpool for an Employee Ownership Association (EOA) Conference. This was probably one of the best conferences I have been to in a revitalised City I was able to walk the same streets around which I sold insurance with Royal Insurance decades ago. A truly […]
I would like to introduce you to a free assessment which over 500,000 people from more than 50 countries have taken in an attempt to improve their performance, success and happiness. Saboteurs | Positive Intelligence Shirzad Chamine, created the Saboteur Assessment based on the research presented in his New York Times bestselling book and Stanford […]
I received a book called Jump by Chris Henderson 6 years ago and parked it with my extensive library of books I have been decluttering over the New Year as part of this exercise I thought I should give Chris’s book a read and share it with you along with my own practical experience How […]
An EOT is an Employee Ownership Trust. For many years now, employees in the UK have been able to hold a stake in the businesses for which they work. Employee ownership, however, only really took off following The Nuttall Review of Employee Ownership in 2012. The following has been taken from a book called the […]
One of the regular weekly blogs I read can be found at https://www.peoplealchemy.co.uk/blog/ and Paul Matthews has kindly allowed me to use his 50 Essential Tips for Managers and put my version on his tips. His booklet is all about getting better results for you and your team and his regular articles make for good reading. […]
Throughout my career, I have normally been lucky and enjoyed what I do. I can probably say I am in my dream job at the moment. Are you in your dream job? I am an Associate of Coachilla, who sent me a mailer recently on an important theme and with their permission, I am using […]
Before you decide not to read this, because you are decades off retirement, please read the first paragraph at least. I spoke to a young chap networking earlier this month who wasn’t going to take advantage of Auto-Enrolment Pensions as he was trying to get on the housing ladder, so why think of pensions! Start […]
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- How to prepare for Presentations or Speeches
- How do we promote ourselves?
- What is a Personal Brand all about?
- What colour is your Font?
- Time to Exit your business and Succession Management
- Mentoring is not a crutch
- Long term Relationships can be so good
- Managing Flexible People
- When might you require coaching or mentoring?
- What does it take to be successful?
- The importance of Reflection with somebody we trust
- How to make your Business work better
- From Work Life to New Life
- Putting People and Purpose First
- Is it retirement of 3rd age coaching?
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now