I wrote the basis of this article in 2010 when times were tough but not as tough as they are going to be over the next few months. The coronavirus pandemic is affecting some sectors a lot more than others which means that a lot of employees are going to have to think outside the […]
When I started my career, as long as you were qualified and “kept your nose clean”, effectively you had a job for life. How times have changed. Company margins are under increasing pressure and many people are made redundant, some on more than one occasion. How do people feel when they are made redundant? Is […]
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- How to prepare for Presentations or Speeches
- How do we promote ourselves?
- What is a Personal Brand all about?
- What colour is your Font?
- Time to Exit your business and Succession Management
- Mentoring is not a crutch
- Long term Relationships can be so good
- Managing Flexible People
- When might you require coaching or mentoring?
- What does it take to be successful?
- The importance of Reflection with somebody we trust
- How to make your Business work better
- From Work Life to New Life
- Putting People and Purpose First
- Is it retirement of 3rd age coaching?
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now