Following on from last month’s Meaningful Moments “Where have all the People gone?”, it seems that Covid has had a massive impact on the way that people act and think about their future. Many people, with the help of lockdowns, had time to reflect and changed their careers, retired early, or made other significant changes […]
Long time passing ……… You won’t be able to get the song out of your head now! My wife doesn’t believe anybody under 60 will know this song, really?! I am going to raise a lot more questions than answers regarding the changes that are taking place after Covid. I speak to many people in […]
You could say I retired from my proper job 16 years ago, I have been a director of a consultancy, NED and began running my own coaching and supervision business, have also just become a Trustee of an Employee Ownership Trust and now feel confident enough to call myself semi-retired. I do other things as […]
You may recall, I decluttered my office of many books over Christmas. Two books I am definitely keeping are The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E Gerber and Steven R Covey’s The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People which I will be focusing on next month. The E-Myth The entrepreneurial myth: the myth that most people […]
I received a book called Jump by Chris Henderson 6 years ago and parked it with my extensive library of books I have been decluttering over the New Year as part of this exercise I thought I should give Chris’s book a read and share it with you along with my own practical experience How […]
Many people understandably don’t want to talk about being coached, not wanting to show vulnerability as the general public often don’t really know what coaching is. Coaching is not therapy; it is the opportunity to stop and reflect and have a meaningful conversation with a trained professional, to find a way forward and get where […]
I have been coaching/mentoring/supervising coaches for 16 years. Doesn’t time fly. I have benefited so much from having meaningful conversations with a wide range of age groups, commercial sectors including all sorts of different types of people enabling me to learn so much and hopefully stay young at heart. There are so many different reasons […]
I have always been interested in Imposter Syndrome and Positive thinking. So, when a coachee of mine talked about lack of self-esteem, I thought between us we could investigate further into what this is all about. I purchased a secondhand book for less than a fiver written by called Nathaniel Branden in the 1990s. Unfortunately, […]
The question “What do I want to do with the rest of my life?” is now popping up with a regularity I’ve never seen before. Whether it’s the pandemic, marketplace upheaval, remote working, or other reasons, the question is everywhere. On the surface, it’s a question about “What do I do…?” But if you listen […]
In the old days, middle age used to be 35; the halfway point for our allotted “three score years and ten”. It is hardly the case these days, yet midlife crisis for men often happens in their early 40’s when maybe they feel time is running out and they haven’t achieved what they intended to, […]
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- Do you have a life plan?
- Where have all the people gone?
- My Experience of being Semi-Retired and Retirement Coaching
- Why Accountability meetings are so important
- How to get results out of Leadership Teams
- Why is this a Christmas gift to me?
- How Companies/Coachees benefit from Coaching
- Self Esteem, the power of, or the lack of it!
- What do I want to do with the rest of my life?
- What does middle age and old age mean today?
- How to Listen
- Why use me as a coach or coach supervisor
- Coming out of a Pandemic, hopefully for good and how should leaders lead!
- Why I don’t believe in New Year resolutions
- Staying positive in life makes the world of difference
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now