Business Coaching Coaching for Director’s and Managers Coaching Super-vision
PRISM A behaviour mapping tool based on the latest discoveries of neuroscience. It enables people to identify the way they and others behave and to manage or adapts their behaviour to achieve desired outcomes. It doesn’t label individuals by telling them what they are; it demonstrates WHY they tend to behave in a number of […]
I am an experienced business person – Sales, Sales Management, Operations, Customer Delivery, Managing Director, and a qualified Marketer and trained Coach who is action centred and is happy to challenge people to get better results.I am a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Insurance, and the Chartered Institute of Marketing, and a Master of […]
If you want to have regular sessions with a perceptive person who uses his intuition and experience in a practical and ‘down-to-earth’ way, choose Neil. Otherwise visit www.associationofcoachingsupervisors.com where there is plenty of choice of other excellent supervisors.
The word is not the old “look over your shoulder” word but to focus on how you coach, and by focussing on any gaps, increase your self awareness and thereby improve your coaching practice.
Why does a client sometime need a coach? To develop, to tackle issues and to keep moving forward. A coach should always want to keep developing their skills and knowledge to be a better coach for them and their client.
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- Do you have a life plan?
- Where have all the people gone?
- My Experience of being Semi-Retired and Retirement Coaching
- Why Accountability meetings are so important
- How to get results out of Leadership Teams
- Why is this a Christmas gift to me?
- How Companies/Coachees benefit from Coaching
- Self Esteem, the power of, or the lack of it!
- What do I want to do with the rest of my life?
- What does middle age and old age mean today?
- How to Listen
- Why use me as a coach or coach supervisor
- Coming out of a Pandemic, hopefully for good and how should leaders lead!
- Why I don’t believe in New Year resolutions
- Staying positive in life makes the world of difference
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now