There have to be some positives coming out of the last 3 months but are we and our companies going to maximise these opportunities going forward? 1 Managers have had to trust their employees and generally have been repaid. Are you going to restructure your working week and become even more efficient – will you […]
I was invited to a collaboration morning with Strategic UK, Darren Berry and his team last month when I was kindly given a book called “Start with Why” by Simon Sinek. It was interesting because as a coach, one of the questions we were trained never to ask, was WHY as it can be seen […]
I recall the time of about a year, when I suffered from lack of sleep and it had nothing to with drinking or not going to bed early enough, or even when our children were babies. It was when I had a stressful job, when I was working away from home throughout the week and […]
This topic, what is our sense of purpose, struck me after reading a circular from the person who trained me as a coach 14 years ago! It said “lots of people I’ve encountered have been so busy trying to achieve wealth status and security that they’ve confused this with a real sense of purpose. Purpose […]
Business Coaching Coaching for Director’s and Managers Coaching Super-vision
Always check the credentials of any coach and that the coach is going to be of use to you. Now check it out with heart and mind: follow your intuition – it is amazing how powerful your gut feeling can be. I credit my success to the great training I have received from some of […]
This will depend on whether you are a business, an individual, whether the coaching is face to face or by telephone and how frequently you are coached. This will be established in our initial discussions and I do allow some flexibility as I am at a stage in life where I am looking to help […]
I am an experienced business person – Sales, Sales Management, Operations, Customer Delivery, Managing Director, and a qualified Marketer and trained Coach who is action centred and is happy to challenge people to get better results.I am a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Insurance, and the Chartered Institute of Marketing, and a Master of […]
Are you successful in all areas of your life? The more successful you are it is often difficult to balance family life! Even if you are successful in business life could you not achieve more? Does worrying inhibit you in anyway? Do you ever feel lonely or isolated? Does everybody listen to you and understand what […]
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- Do you have a life plan?
- Where have all the people gone?
- My Experience of being Semi-Retired and Retirement Coaching
- Why Accountability meetings are so important
- How to get results out of Leadership Teams
- Why is this a Christmas gift to me?
- How Companies/Coachees benefit from Coaching
- Self Esteem, the power of, or the lack of it!
- What do I want to do with the rest of my life?
- What does middle age and old age mean today?
- How to Listen
- Why use me as a coach or coach supervisor
- Coming out of a Pandemic, hopefully for good and how should leaders lead!
- Why I don’t believe in New Year resolutions
- Staying positive in life makes the world of difference
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now