Who knows, as we could still be in the middle of it, if a second wave takes place! In the meantime, my coaching and coach supervision business has now become either virtual or outside walking. How has Covid impacted you and your business/employer? Working from home has been beneficial for some and a lot harder […]
I suppose I could be well retired by now; playing golf and being your archetypal granddad but I am rubbish at golf and probably the same at being a granddad. I have just been in touch with the a chap who whetted my appetite for coaching when I met him doing my neuro-linguistic programming (known […]
Business Coaching Coaching for Director’s and Managers Coaching Super-vision
I have just spent a couple of days in a rather wet Yorkshire and before I took Jenny our 7 year old Cavalier, out for a walk on the Moors I thought I would jot down my formula for career coaching. I don’t really believe in the A-Z of outplacement. When somebody is made redundant […]
Extracts taken from ‘Crew to Captain’ by David Mellor. This is an excellent book for somebody considering going from corporate to running their own business or having a portfolio career. Having taken this trip 6 years ago I can relate to many of David’s tales. 50% of small businesses fail in the first year, 80% […]
An alternative view of Ken Blanchard and Spencer Johnson’s book How can a book written in 1983 still be relevant in today’s world? I first read this book in at a time in life when I was in middle management and then again in 2011. Thinking about a number of coaching sessions in the last […]
Always check the credentials of any coach and that the coach is going to be of use to you. Now check it out with heart and mind: follow your intuition – it is amazing how powerful your gut feeling can be. I credit my success to the great training I have received from some of […]
This will depend on whether you are a business, an individual, whether the coaching is face to face or by telephone and how frequently you are coached. This will be established in our initial discussions and I do allow some flexibility as I am at a stage in life where I am looking to help […]
We will have an initial discussion to explore what your needs are and assess whether I am a coach that you can build rapport with and assist your personal development. After that we agree to work for a predetermined period of time, sufficient to support you in the goals you want to achieve.
I will not tell you what to do and then leave you to get on with it. We will explore what you want, set action plans and then I will support you and if necessary hold you accountable in order for you to achieve your goals.
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- How to prepare for Presentations or Speeches
- How do we promote ourselves?
- What is a Personal Brand all about?
- What colour is your Font?
- Time to Exit your business and Succession Management
- Mentoring is not a crutch
- Long term Relationships can be so good
- Managing Flexible People
- When might you require coaching or mentoring?
- What does it take to be successful?
- The importance of Reflection with somebody we trust
- How to make your Business work better
- From Work Life to New Life
- Putting People and Purpose First
- Is it retirement of 3rd age coaching?
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now