In my 15 years of being a coach and mentor I have published a couple of Meaningful Moments articles on values but not from a business perspective. Previously the articles, have been about an individual’s values. What is the difference I wonder? Values, defined by the Oxford English Dictionary, are “principles or standards of behaviour; […]
This could apply to many things The first 100 days in 2020 The first 100 days as a Director The first 100 days in a new career The first 100 days as a Non-Executive Director The first 100 days being self employed The first 100 days retired Whatever the first 100 days are for, it […]
One of the regular weekly blogs I read can be found at https://www.peoplealchemy.co.uk/blog/ and Paul Matthews has kindly allowed me to use his 50 Essential Tips for Managers and put my version on his tips. His booklet is all about getting better results for you and your team and his regular articles make for good reading. […]
Do you have a life plan? Have you considered when you are going to retire? Do you have dreams of what you intend to do and how you are going to fund those dreams? There are so many things to fund for as we go through life whether it is paying off student debt, mortgages, […]
I am currently reading a book called “Are you worth it” by Liz Almond (quotes in italics) which is well worth a read as it gets you to question a number of thoughts or beliefs you may have. It is a spiritual guide to managing your money mindset for business owners. A few years ago, […]
The following themes are taken from the book Mindset by Dr Carol S Dweck, if they are interesting to you I suggest you buy the book. When I first read Winning by Clive Woodward it was the first time I had heard the expression “energy sappers” in relation to some people who have a negative […]
I am not sure where this expression came from and it does not sound particularly good English but it is very descriptive of how many people and businesses don’t react or plan, in these ever-changing times. When I started coaching eleven years ago, women were a lot more open to change similar to how they […]
Whether I am called a mentor (somebody who has had business experience and can pass on knowledge) or a coach (accredited by the Association of Coaching) does not matter to me, I am there to support YOU build your business. In the 11 years I have been a business coach/mentor there have been many reasons […]
In the 10 years, I have been supporting leaders with coaching, young leaders or team leaders have benefited as much, if not more than CEOs. It is a massive step up when somebody suddenly has their own work to do and support up to 5 or 6 additional people. How do I do my own […]
Developing a Professional Sales Culture through Coaching Is the sales ethos high on your agenda throughout the whole organisation? Are your staff aware of the company sales goals? Are they interested? Do you and your management team share information about how well or not the company is doing in selling your services or products? Every […]
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- How to prepare for Presentations or Speeches
- How do we promote ourselves?
- What is a Personal Brand all about?
- What colour is your Font?
- Time to Exit your business and Succession Management
- Mentoring is not a crutch
- Long term Relationships can be so good
- Managing Flexible People
- When might you require coaching or mentoring?
- What does it take to be successful?
- The importance of Reflection with somebody we trust
- How to make your Business work better
- From Work Life to New Life
- Putting People and Purpose First
- Is it retirement of 3rd age coaching?
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now