In my 15 years of being a coach and mentor I have published a couple of Meaningful Moments articles on values but not from a business perspective. Previously the articles, have been about an individual’s values. What is the difference I wonder? Values, defined by the Oxford English Dictionary, are “principles or standards of behaviour; […]
There have to be some positives coming out of the last 3 months but are we and our companies going to maximise these opportunities going forward? 1 Managers have had to trust their employees and generally have been repaid. Are you going to restructure your working week and become even more efficient – will you […]
The easy answer would be to earn money but if we don’t actually enjoy the work then a career spanning 45 years or more looks a long way away. I enjoy what I do for a number of different reasons. 1. I have always been interested in people’s behaviour. When I focused on sales, I […]
Whether I am called a mentor (somebody who has had business experience and can pass on knowledge) or a coach (accredited by the Association of Coaching) does not matter to me, I am there to support YOU build your business. In the 11 years I have been a business coach/mentor there have been many reasons […]
In the 10 years, I have been supporting leaders with coaching, young leaders or team leaders have benefited as much, if not more than CEOs. It is a massive step up when somebody suddenly has their own work to do and support up to 5 or 6 additional people. How do I do my own […]
Business Coaching Coaching for Director’s and Managers Coaching Super-vision
This will depend on whether you are a business, an individual, whether the coaching is face to face or by telephone and how frequently you are coached. This will be established in our initial discussions and I do allow some flexibility as I am at a stage in life where I am looking to help […]
I will not tell you what to do and then leave you to get on with it. We will explore what you want, set action plans and then I will support you and if necessary hold you accountable in order for you to achieve your goals.
Coaching may help you or your key staff to deliver more of the right answers. By asking powerful questions you would not naturally ask of yourself it is amazing the number of previously hidden options you will have. Developing the capabilities of key people is an investment that will repay itself many times over Coaching […]
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- My Experience of being Semi-Retired and Retirement Coaching
- Why Accountability meetings are so important
- How to get results out of Leadership Teams
- Why is this a Christmas gift to me?
- How Companies/Coachees benefit from Coaching
- Self Esteem, the power of, or the lack of it!
- What do I want to do with the rest of my life?
- What does middle age and old age mean today?
- How to Listen
- Why use me as a coach or coach supervisor
- Coming out of a Pandemic, hopefully for good and how should leaders lead!
- Why I don’t believe in New Year resolutions
- Staying positive in life makes the world of difference
- Imposter Syndrome 2021
- How Coaching can be successful for you
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now