In my 15 years of being a coach and mentor I have published a couple of Meaningful Moments articles on values but not from a business perspective. Previously the articles, have been about an individual’s values. What is the difference I wonder? Values, defined by the Oxford English Dictionary, are “principles or standards of behaviour; […]
Who knows, as we could still be in the middle of it, if a second wave takes place! In the meantime, my coaching and coach supervision business has now become either virtual or outside walking. How has Covid impacted you and your business/employer? Working from home has been beneficial for some and a lot harder […]
There have to be some positives coming out of the last 3 months but are we and our companies going to maximise these opportunities going forward? 1 Managers have had to trust their employees and generally have been repaid. Are you going to restructure your working week and become even more efficient – will you […]
Pointers for sixth formers, graduates and parents and how the support of a good coach can help 1 What subjects should the student take in the sixth form to give themselves the right platform for what they want to do going forward? My daughters found completing a Prism Profile (www.prismbrainmapping.com ) a good basis for […]
Anne is one of my favourite people and like me she is a coach. Just by being a coach, however, does not mean we know all of the answers when we are in the situation whatever that is. Having somebody independent to talk to helps a great deal. I have never coached Anne but since […]
J had been working at his current job for nearly 3 years, a few months longer than he expected. In his career plan J had decided that 2 years would give him additional knowledge and enough of a challenge to add to his CV before he moved on and upwards in his career. I had […]
This could apply to many things The first 100 days in 2020 The first 100 days as a Director The first 100 days in a new career The first 100 days as a Non-Executive Director The first 100 days being self employed The first 100 days retired Whatever the first 100 days are for, it […]
The easy answer would be to earn money but if we don’t actually enjoy the work then a career spanning 45 years or more looks a long way away. I enjoy what I do for a number of different reasons. 1. I have always been interested in people’s behaviour. When I focused on sales, I […]
I suppose I could be well retired by now; playing golf and being your archetypal granddad but I am rubbish at golf and probably the same at being a granddad. I have just been in touch with the a chap who whetted my appetite for coaching when I met him doing my neuro-linguistic programming (known […]
I was invited to a collaboration morning with Strategic UK, Darren Berry and his team last month when I was kindly given a book called “Start with Why” by Simon Sinek. It was interesting because as a coach, one of the questions we were trained never to ask, was WHY as it can be seen […]
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- How to prepare for Presentations or Speeches
- How do we promote ourselves?
- What is a Personal Brand all about?
- What colour is your Font?
- Time to Exit your business and Succession Management
- Mentoring is not a crutch
- Long term Relationships can be so good
- Managing Flexible People
- When might you require coaching or mentoring?
- What does it take to be successful?
- The importance of Reflection with somebody we trust
- How to make your Business work better
- From Work Life to New Life
- Putting People and Purpose First
- Is it retirement of 3rd age coaching?
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now