At a recent networking session over Zoom, we were asked to comment in our 1-minute review “why do clients buy from me?” was a really interesting question to reflect upon and here are my initial thoughts, in no particular order. I am a really good listener which wasn’t always the case. My June Meaningful Moments […]
It has been intriguing seeing so many companies adapt to the difficulties of the last year. So many of the independent traders, when they have been allowed to, have increased their product lines, changed their offerings, improved their way of operating and have adapted to their customers’ needs. A lot of the ideas arise out […]
I have deliberately kept this article away from the New year to try and establish and promote why resolutions don’t really work. I have managed to read 119 of pages of Tiny Habits (300 pages in total) by BJ Fogg and attempted to include 3 tiny habits on the back of this. Coincidentally, I started […]
What do I do? I am a coach, mentor, very good listener through being a Samaritan and a coach supervisor
“I am so grateful for the support and the amazing foundation this support has given me over the years enabling me to gain confidence within myself and my practice. I know I would not be doing what I am doing if I had not had the encouragement and reassurance that you offered from the bottom […]
In a very weird year, it seems many of us have massive mood swings whether we were in lockdown, or restricted as we are now. In some ways people seemed to be coping better in lockdown than they are now, though maybe not for people living alone in flats with no gardens. Although my business […]
In my 15 years of being a coach and mentor I have published a couple of Meaningful Moments articles on values but not from a business perspective. Previously the articles, have been about an individual’s values. What is the difference I wonder? Values, defined by the Oxford English Dictionary, are “principles or standards of behaviour; […]
Who knows, as we could still be in the middle of it, if a second wave takes place! In the meantime, my coaching and coach supervision business has now become either virtual or outside walking. How has Covid impacted you and your business/employer? Working from home has been beneficial for some and a lot harder […]
I wrote the basis of this article in 2010 when times were tough but not as tough as they are going to be over the next few months. The coronavirus pandemic is affecting some sectors a lot more than others which means that a lot of employees are going to have to think outside the […]
There have to be some positives coming out of the last 3 months but are we and our companies going to maximise these opportunities going forward? 1 Managers have had to trust their employees and generally have been repaid. Are you going to restructure your working week and become even more efficient – will you […]
Now that many of us are based at home, there’s been an overwhelming need to transition to online working. This change has also meant a switch to virtual coaching and mentoring which works really well and can help you with: Development of your leadership style or running your business Career transition or assessing whether you […]
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- My Experience of being Semi-Retired and Retirement Coaching
- Why Accountability meetings are so important
- How to get results out of Leadership Teams
- Why is this a Christmas gift to me?
- How Companies/Coachees benefit from Coaching
- Self Esteem, the power of, or the lack of it!
- What do I want to do with the rest of my life?
- What does middle age and old age mean today?
- How to Listen
- Why use me as a coach or coach supervisor
- Coming out of a Pandemic, hopefully for good and how should leaders lead!
- Why I don’t believe in New Year resolutions
- Staying positive in life makes the world of difference
- Imposter Syndrome 2021
- How Coaching can be successful for you
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now