Coaching in my view is an intelligent conversation where the coach does most of the listening and is incredibly focused on the coachee with a totally unbiased view.
Mentoring is normally passing on information from a more experienced person to another.
I have very much a coaching style whether I am coaching or mentoring and I am always very focused on supporting the coachee to achieve their objectives. I have also been doing this now for 6 years now and I am an accredited coach (AC) and an accredited supervisor of coaches (CSA).
So what do I offer?
- One off sessions when you need them, particularly useful for business owners to check in with their overall progress
- 6 session programmes including 40 page Prism Brainmapping Reports (see www.prismbrainmapping.com) ideal for individuals and business owners who are going through real change
- One off sessions using Prism Brainmapping so individuals can understand themselves better and also how to communicate differently to employees, family and customers alike
- Dummy interview or presentation sessions to ensure you get it right on the day
- Face to face sessions in Tunbridge Wells and the South East this is very useful to build rapport initially
- Telephone/Skype for anybody anywhere which is very time effective and tends to get results quicker owing to being very focused with less of the niceties
- Ashdown Forest Walks to walk outside side by side in the fresh air brings another perspective and unexpected results
- Supervision for coaches using any of the methods described above
How would you like to be coached or mentored?
I can be as flexible as you need me to be as long as we achieve the objectives you desire.