This will depend on whether you are a business, an individual, whether the coaching is face to face or by telephone and how frequently you are coached. This will be established in our initial discussions and I do allow some flexibility as I am at a stage in life where I am looking to help people.
How much will Coaching cost?
By Neil Williams in Business coaching FAQ, FAQ, General FAQ, Life coaching FAQ, Retirement coaching FAQ
Sign up for the Meaningful Moments newsletter
- My Experience of being Semi-Retired and Retirement Coaching
- Why Accountability meetings are so important
- How to get results out of Leadership Teams
- Why is this a Christmas gift to me?
- How Companies/Coachees benefit from Coaching
- Self Esteem, the power of, or the lack of it!
- What do I want to do with the rest of my life?
- What does middle age and old age mean today?
- How to Listen
- Why use me as a coach or coach supervisor
- Coming out of a Pandemic, hopefully for good and how should leaders lead!
- Why I don’t believe in New Year resolutions
- Staying positive in life makes the world of difference
- Imposter Syndrome 2021
- How Coaching can be successful for you
How can I help you?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why values are so important for Business
- What is going to be the long-term impact Covid-19?
- The First 100 Days
- Why I enjoy being a coach, mentor or supervisor of coaches
- 10 Essential Tips for Owners and Managers
- Retirement Planning/ Life Plan/ Planning for enjoying yourself in later life
- Are you Worth it?
- Changing the way you think, to fulfil your potential?
- Do what you have always done and get what you have always got!
- How having a business mentor or coach can support you to be even better than you are now